Summertime is here. The best time to let your pup live his/her best life with all of the outdoor activities. We all deserve a nice reward after a long hot outing, so while you relax with a refreshing drink or delicious ice cream, don’t forget about your four-legged partner who deserves a cool down treat too.
These 10 Awesome Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Recipes are super-easy to make and perfect for summertime snacking. Not only will your dog love you for the amazing treats, but you will love knowing they are enjoying a healthy snack with no mystery ingredients.
Each recipe is unique and fun in its own way, so be sure to try them all to see which one your pup loves the most!
- Do it Yourself Frozen Dog Treats Tips and Tricks
- 10 Awesome Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Recipes
- Apple and Chicken Pupsicles by Homemade Dog Treats Now
- Bone Broth Frozen Treats for Dogs by ChiPets
- Cheeseburger Frozen Dog Treat by Kol’s Notes
- Frozen Apple and Blueberry Dog Treats by Miss Molly Says
- Frozen Papaya Dog Treats by My Brown Newfies
- Goat Milk Pupsicle by Wear Wag Repeat
- Peanut Butter Banana Dog Ice Cream by My 3 Little Kittens
- Sweet Potato Ice Cream for Dogs by The Pet Lifestyle Guru
- Tropical Pupsicle Dog Treats by Pet Coupon Savings
- Watermelon Dog Treat by My GBGV Life
- Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Molds
Do it Yourself Frozen Dog Treats Tips and Tricks
- Before you make any homemade dog treats for your pet, be sure they do not have any allergies, food issues. You don’t want a nice treat for your god to turn into a hefty vet bill.
- Test out the treat by first giving the dog a small portion of the treats and wait a few days to make sure they don’t have any problems digesting the food.
- Store your treats in a zip-top freezer bag to extend the shelf life of the treats, and help keep them fresh for up to 6 months
- Do not serve your dog treats that are freezer burnt, or past the above-mentioned shelf life. The ingredients might have gone bad, which can cause stomach issues for your pet.
- Feel free to take any of these recipes and change them up to make them your own, and fit the preferences of your dog. Just make sure any replacements you use are still dog-friendly ingredients.
10 Awesome Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Recipes
These 10 frozen dog treat recipes will have you covered for any flavor or treat preference you dog might have. From savory options like apple and chicken popsicles and frozen cheeseburger treats, to sweet peanut butter ice cream, and papaya treats, this list has it all.
The hardest part will be deciding which one to try first! So, let’s get to it and check some out!
Apple and Chicken Pupsicles by Homemade Dog Treats Now
Get the recipe: Apple and Chicken Pupsicles
Bone Broth Frozen Treats for Dogs by ChiPets
Get the recipe: Bone Broth Frozen Treats for Dogs
Cheeseburger Frozen Dog Treat by Kol’s Notes
Get the recipe: Cheeseburger Frozen Dog Treat
Frozen Apple and Blueberry Dog Treats by Miss Molly Says
Get the recipe: Frozen Apple and Blueberry Dog Treats
Frozen Papaya Dog Treats by My Brown Newfies
Get the recipe: Frozen Papaya Dog Treats
Goat Milk Pupsicle by Wear Wag Repeat
Get the recipe: Goat Milk Pupsicle
Peanut Butter Banana Dog Ice Cream by My 3 Little Kittens
Get the recipe: Peanut Butter Banana Dog Ice Cream
Sweet Potato Ice Cream for Dogs by The Pet Lifestyle Guru
Get the recipe: Sweet Potato Ice Cream for Dogs
Tropical Pupsicle Dog Treats by Pet Coupon Savings
Get the recipe: Tropical Pupsicle Dog Treats
Watermelon Dog Treat by My GBGV Life
Get the recipe: Watermelon Dog Treat
FYI – This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Molds
These molds are great for making homemade frozen dog treats. Click on the link to view and purchase on Amazon.
- Dog Paw and Bone Shape Silicone Molds – These are adorable.
- Dog Shape Silicone Mold – Such fun dog shapes.
- Silicone Cupcake Cups – Great when making only a few.
- Silicone Popsicle Mold – Fun bunny and paw print shapes.
📌 Pin this to save and share 📌