Offload the burden of doing boring, repetitive tasks for your website.
Focus on generating content for growth.
Tasks I can help you with:
- Keyword research and provide related keyword list, questions, and LSI keywords.
- Updating post and page titles for keyword
- Writing meta descriptions with keyword
- Adding alt-text to photos
- Optimizing category pages
- Inserting internal and external links in posts
- Fixing broken links
- Fixing issues and errors found in site audits (SEMRush and Ahrefs)
- Removing link party lists in posts (goes against Google’s link schemes policy)
- Removing hashtags from post titles
- Proofreading / Correcting spelling and grammar
- Updating giveaways that ended
- Removing or adding information to posts and pages
- Cleaning up categories and tags
- Gutenberg blocks:
- Converting classic posts to blocks
- Adding a reusable block to posts (great for affiliate disclosure, promotional announcement, etc.)
- Converting recipes when switching plugins
- Calculating nutrition information for recipes
- Submitting recipes to food sites (TasteSpotting, Fridgg, FoodGawker, YumGoggle, Healthy Aperture, etc.)
- And more!
- WordPress user and blogger since 2011
- Food blogger from 2011 to 2017
- Dog blogger from 2018 to present
- WordCamp organizer from 2014 to 2019 (WordCamp is a WordPress conference)